General User Terms and Conditions.
- IDENTITY. Pursuant to section 10 of [Spanish] Act 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, we hereby provide you with the following information: Red de Institutos Tecnológicos de la Comunidad Valenciana (REDIT) (Valencian Community Technology Institute Network), has VAT Reg. No. (CIF) G97100168, and is registered in the Associations Register of the Valencian Regional Government under number 11656 of the first section of the Provincial Registry of Valencia, with registered offices at Avenida Leonardo da Vinci number 48 in Paterna (Valencia) (hereinafter the COMPANY).
- USERS: By accessing and/or using the websites of the COMPANY, you become a USER, thereby implicitly accepting, by said access and/or use, the General User Terms and Conditions provided herein. The aforementioned Conditions shall apply regardless of the General Contracting Conditions, which if relevant are also mandatory.
- USE OF THE SITE: The COMPANY’s website provides access to a range of information, services, tools, programmes or data (hereinafter, “The Content”) offered on Internet and pertaining to the COMPANY, to which the USER may be given access. The USER accepts all responsibility in using said website. This responsibility includes registration or login that may be necessary to access certain services or contents. When registering, the USER shall be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. By registering, the USER may be given a password for which said USER shall be wholly responsible, undertaking to make diligent and confidential use of same.
- The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (for example, chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) which the COMPANY offers on its website; and by way of example only and not by way of limitation, agrees not to use any of them to (i) engage in activities that are illegal, illicit or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, illegal pornographic nature, or advocating terrorism or contrary to human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the COMPANY, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. The COMPANY reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, or which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, threatening for youth or children, or for public order or safety, or which, at its sole discretion, are unsuitable for publication. In no case shall the COMPANY be responsible for the opinions expressed by Users through forums, chats, or other tools.
- DATA PROTECTION: The COMPANY complies with the directives of [Spanish] Act 15/1999, of 13 December on Protection of Data of a Personal Nature (LOPD), Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December approving the Regulation implementing the Organic Act and other regulations in force at any given time, and guarantees that Users’ personal data are correctly used and processed at all times. Therefore, all personal data forms used on the present website of the COMPANY provide the USER with information requiring acceptance of the special terms and conditions of processing data in each case, giving details of file ownership, address of the file owner, and providing information on exercising their rights to access, modify, cancel or oppose said processing, the purpose of said data retrieval and any third-party notifications if relevant. Similarly, the COMPANY also confirms that it complies with Act 34/2002 of July 11, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, and always requests USER consent to process a USER email address for commercial purposes.
- EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY: The COMPANY shall not be liable, at any time, for damages of any nature which may be caused, by way of example only: errors or omissions in content, lack of availability of the portal, transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programmes in content, despite having adopted all necessary technological measures to avoid such problems.
- MODIFICATIONS: The COMPANY reserves the right to carry out any modifications to its website which it may deem appropriate without prior notice, i.e. , it may change, delete or add either content or services or both as provided on the website or modify the way these are presented or located on its website.
- LINKS: Should the website contain links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, the COMPANY cannot exercise any type of control over said sites and content. In no case shall the COMPANY accept any responsibility for the content of any third-party page to which a link may be directed, nor can it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, veracity, validity and/or constitutionality of any material or information contained on any of these hyperlinked sites or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of such external links shall not imply any type of association, acceptance or participation with the entities so connected.
- RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: The COMPANY reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its website and/or the services on offer whenever a USER fails to comply with the present General User Terms and Conditions with no prior notice, and at its own discretion or that of any third party at any time.
- MISCELLANEOUS: The COMPANY shall actively pursue any violation of the present General User Terms and Conditions and any inappropriate use of this website, including the filing of any civil or criminal proceedings to which it may have recourse under Law.
- MODIFICATION TO THESE TERMS AND DURATION: The COMPANY may modify the terms and conditions determined herein at any time, and such modification shall be duly published on this site. The validity of the aforementioned terms and conditions ensues from their actual publication, and they shall remain in force until they are modified by others that are duly published.
- JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW: The relationship between The COMPANY and the USER shall be governed by current Spanish regulations, and any controversy shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Valencia (Spain).